Finding better solutions through collaboration
These two reports from gbpartnerships share discussions and thoughts held at roundtable events hosted in June with clients from Local Authorities and the NHS. Attendees discussed recent experiences as a result of Covid-19 and the challenges they have faced. They also explored the opportunities that lay ahead. A number of interesting themes were raised at both events and each discussion generated key themes:
Using Crisis to Supercharge Service Delivery: A Local Government focus on the opportunities and challenges as a result of Covid-19.
· the influence that different attitudes to risk has on people’s behaviour;
· the significance of a simplified agenda on the ability to deliver change; and
· the impact that galvanising social change can have on mobilising communities. Read the full report here.
Learning from a Pandemic to Define a new Blueprint for Healthcare Estate. A Healthcare focus on the opportunities and challenges as a result of Covid-19.
· a changing attitude…to change;
· one size doesn’t fit all; and
· a new blueprint for primary and community healthcare estate.
Read the full report here.
If you'd like to be contacted by a member of the team to discuss this work, then please leave your details via our contact form at the bottom of the home page.